Getting Started
Courses
Lovense
Cam Sites
Community
Save
9 hours ago
This can be a hard one to answer....and I haven't seen your show so this is just a guess. First, make sure you promote yourself on social media. Use lots of hashtags with your name, Camsoda, things you do in your shows, etc. Take a look at the classes in the Courses section (link at top). Be sure to look at those Courses that talk about room set up, how to interact with viewers, or doing themes. And then finally...you might need to change when you're performing. Try different days and times.
19 hours ago
I'm on Chaturbate and I usually do fine and get very good tippers on there.
I do get some that just want to chat and watch with out giving a tip as long as they are polite in doesn't bother me
Save
ruslana
Level 28
20 hours ago
😍
Save
Roger
Admin
Level 21
1 day ago
which toy you use
Save
Ginger Lixxx
Level 4
2 days ago
The more you're on the more customers you're going to get. Believe me it will pick up faster than you think.. If you put in 40 hours a week for 2 weeks you'll be surprised at how many people come in, depending on the streaming platform as well though.. I don't like the token sites too much. I make way more on the per minute sites..
3 days ago
this might help:

You will find a lot of info available in the Getting Started and Skills section.

There is also a good walkthrough of one of the sites, you might find this a good read: https://www.cam101.com/coursesView/detail/pdf/chaturbate-101/chapter

The Discord server is also a good place to ask any questions that you may have: https://discord.gg/lovense

This is the link to the Beginner Guides that can be found in the Getting Started section under More For You.
https://www.cam101.com/newModel/Keep_streaming
Save
Save
JoystickTV
Level 6
5 hours ago
At JoystickTV we have a streamer Discord so that our streamers can interact with each other. We have many that have become friends because of it.
4 days ago
What kind of relationship are you looking to build with other cammers? I am assuming other female cammers? I ask because some cammers aren’t there to make friends. Can you elaborate more on what you are looking for in relationships with other cammers ?
I have recently moved to Stream Master out of necessity since the Lovense browser is being discontinued. I only want to use it for the bare minimum of connecting the Lovense toys to the cam site while streaming as I did in the Lovense browser, but Stream Master is an invasive and disruptive piece of software, and this should be addressed.

For a start, it forces OBS to enable the virtual camera, which I don't want, and can't disable. I had to uninstall this feature in OBS to stop this from happening. When I opened the Stream Master browser mid stream, it forced OBS to stop recording my stream and destroyed my vod of the show. This browser should have zero access to OBS if I don't allow it, and this made migration much more of a headache than it should have been.

The scariest part is that Windows is telling me the software is accessing my cam, which again I don't want to allow, since I am not streaming with it, and don't want it to have access to that. I have tried disabling camera access entirely in Windows, but the software appears to bypass this. I have gone into the browser settings and told it to not allow access to the camera, but if I go to the lovense extension's settings, camera and microphone access are allowed, and cannot be disabled, they are forced on.

I don't ever want to use this software to replace or interact with OBS in any way, I am only using this browser to connect a toy because it will be the only way to do so, and it is kind of scary how this software interacts with the rest of the PC, and I think there needs to be an option to properly disable this entire feature of the browser for the sake of security. For people who are already experienced with streaming, this attempt at an all in one solution does not make the job easier, it has done the opposite.
Save
9 hours ago
Uninstall OBS through Add/Remove Programs.
But just to be clear...you're a cammer who doesn't want the cam to work?
ann4montez
Level 2
11 hours ago
what do you mean by invasive?
Save
9 hours ago
The funds are on the camming site you choose, not here.
4 days ago
this is not a platform to earn funds, tis is a community for those working in the adult and camming industries, i.e like mined profesionals, not hosts and clients
Save
4 days ago
Here you go, check this link:

https://www.cam101.com/about
Save
4 days ago
Welcome to cam101 x